SEIBO HOSPITAL'S VISION
Following in the footsteps of Christ, who lovingly healed the sick, Seibo Hospital aims to respond with heartfelt medical care to the physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs of those who are suffering regardless of their nationality, religion, social or financial status.
Outpatient Appointment Center: 03-6908-1717
For non-Japanese speakers:
Call 03-3951-1111 and ask for an interpreter.
|Sat||9:00am-12:30pm (except 3rd week of Sat)|
*Please note that consultation is by appointment, not on a first-come-first-serve basis and the waiting time may be prolonged because consultation for each patient varies depending on the complexity of the conditions.
*No same-day appointments.
*No more than 2 appointments (check-ins) in a single visit.
*No appointment by email.
Health Checkup Center: 03-3951-1129
By appointment only
|Sat||8:30am-12:00pm (except 3rd week of Sat)|
VISA Examination (By appointment only): 03-3951-1117
By appointment only
For USA, AUS, CANADA, NZ and UN
|Sat||9:00am-11:30am (except 3rd week of Sat)|
Reception Hours: 8:00am-11:00am
|●||●||●||●||●||○||×||By Appointment Only|
IM: 12:30pm-2:00pm ／
Urology : 1:00pm-3:00pm
(*1:00pm-2:00pm without appointment)
Sundays, National Holidays, 3rd week of Saturdays, Christmas-day (Dec 25), and Year-End & New Year Holidays (Dec 30 - Jan 3).
What to bring
- Seibo Hospital Patient Card
- National Health Insurance (NHI) Card(Without NHI, you will have to pay 100% of the medical costs)
- Personal identification card (e.g. foreign registration card, passport)
- Certificates of medical care subsidies for elderly, infants or children if available
- Referral letter if available
General Flow of Consultation
For non-Japanese speakers
Seibo Hospital offers medical interpretation services and communication assistance to patient with limited Japanese proficiency during regular reception hours.
|English||Mon-Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-12:30pm (3rd Sat Closed)|
|Spanish||Mon-Fri: 9:00am-1:00pm, Sat: 9:00am-12:30pm (3rd Sat Closed)|
|French||Mon, Wed & Thu only: 9:00am-1:00pm|
|Burmese (Myanmar)||Mon & Fri only: 9:00am-1:00pm|
- Take Toei Bus Ikebukuro 65 Route or 61 Route (destination: Nerima area) at JR Mejiro Station and get off at Seibo “Byoin Iriguchi”.
- Take Kanto Bus (destination: Maruyama Eigyosho) at West Exit #14 of Shinjuku Station and get off at “Seibo Byoin Mae”.
- 7 min walk from Shimo-Ochiai Station of Seibu Shinjuku Line
- 10 min walk from Shiinamachi Station of Seibu Ikebukuro Line
2-5-1 Nakaochiai, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 161-8521
TEL: 03-3951-1111 Website: https://www.seibokai.or.jp